1. I have two tattoos and eleven piercings.
2. I just had to count my piercings to know how many I have.
3. The first time I went abroad was in year seven, with school. We went to France on a coach for three days - do all schools do that in year seven!?
4. The first time I went on a plane, I was 14 and I went to South Africa for a month with my Gran and cousin. It was an amazing experience and I'd definitely love to go back one day.
5. I can't whistle.
6. I've loved McFly since I was eleven, I've seen them nine times and met them twice.
8. I never met either of my granddads, but apparently I'm a lot like both of them.
9. I can't drive and I've never taken a driving lesson.
10. I've loved to read since I was tiny - I could read when I started primary school and I used to get told off for reading in lessons instead of listening.
11. I'm most definitely a dog person, I love my Rottweiler cross Tyler. We're not sure what he's crossed with, but it's something big. My parents have had dogs my whole life - when I was a baby, our Dobermann, Sheba, used to think I was her puppy and would growl if anyone other than my parents tried to pick me up.
13. Thirteen is my lucky number.
14. I'm not a film person, I'd choose a book or a nap over a film any day. I tend to fall asleep in the cinema. I just don't have the attention span.
15. I have a younger brother; he's 19 and puts me to shame with his sporty-ness.
16. When I was younger, I wouldn't leave the house without eyeliner, but I barely wear it these days.
17. I hate musicals. I loathe them with a passion.
18. I have an unhealthy addiction to Creme Eggs.
19. I've loved hedgehogs my whole life. I grew up on a farm and one evening when I was about four, my dad rescued a hedgehog from a ditch it'd fallen into. He knew I'd love to see it but I was in bed, so he brought it into the house for me to see. I was woken up and got out of bed to go and see this tiny, soggy, spikey hedgehog running round my parents' bedroom - one of my more bizarre early memories! I also have a collection of toy hedgehogs (and badgers!).
20. I'm obsessively organised, I love making lists, and I hate not being able to find things or having to rush to get ready.
21. My favourite colour is yellow. My bedroom was yellow as a child, but I can't wear yellow clothes because they make me look grey and dead. This makes me sad.
22. I met my boyfriend at work - I used to work Saturdays in a pet shop. When we met, I was 16 and he was 23 - the age gap would have been weird at the time, but it took us nearly four years to get together, and by then it didn't feel strange at all. We've been together almost two years now.
23. I never used blusher until I was about eighteen. Now I have more blushers than I know what to do with!
24. I have a degree in Psychology and know how to use an EEG scanner - I took this picture myself!
25. I'm a really clumsy person. I broke my first bone (my right arm) at the age of five, and the second (my left arm) just three months later. My dad wouldn't tell my Nan I'd broken my arm the second time, so when she saw the plaster cast (at my birthday party, at one of those indoor play centres with ball pools and things!), she thought we'd just got the cast put back on the first arm to protect it. My mum took great pleasure in telling her I'd gone and broken another arm!
I hope you enjoyed reading these, and leave me a link if you've done one of these posts!