- ABSOLUTELY no purchasing of clothes, accessories, makeup, or nail polish. I DO NOT need any of this - there is no chance of me running out during the course of the month. Not even a tiny risk. No matter what I say, do not let me buy any of these things!
- No purchasing of books (including eBooks!), magazines, or music.
- No impulse-buying of things for our house.
- No buying of food at Uni, or whilst travelling to and from Uni. Tea is allowed, but only if I've also taken my Thermos and drunk it all.
- No chocolate. This is the one that might just kill me.
- Gifts (FOR OTHER PEOPLE) - it's Mother's Day on March 10th, and my boyfriend's birthday at the start of April, so I'll have a couple of presents to buy, and that's okay.
- Essentials such as shampoo, body lotion & cleanser - I'm unlikely to run out of any of these, but should I need to purchase any of them, then I can.
- Obviously, things like food and groceries are allowed, and I never buy anything extravagant in those categories anyway, so this shouldn't be an issue.