Tuesday, 11 February 2014

OOTD: Tartan Dress

Here is my first OOTD post of 2014; as promised, featuring my lovely tartan dress from In Love With Fashion! I paired it with a simple pair of black tights and my comfy studded boots - which are an added bonus as they're furry inside! I was sent the tights from TightsPlease and they are also hiding a little secret; they have a cosy fleecy lining which is just the ticket in this horrible cold weather. I obviously didn't stay outside like this for long; I also wore a massive cosy black hoodie over the top to keep me warm, but you couldn't see much of the dress then... The tartan worked perfectly with my The Blackout hoodie, though, for a rock chick kind of outfit.
OOTD In Love With Fashion Tartan Dress
In Love With Fashion Tartan Dress
Dress: In Love With Fashion [Purchased with store credit]
Tights: c/o TightsPlease*
Boots: TKMaxx [Old]
This beautiful dress is still available for just £19 in In Love With Fashion's sale, in a Medium or Large; mine is a Medium if that helps you guessing sizes! Are you still loving the tartan trend? How would you style this dress? I can't wait to wear it with bare legs in the summer, so the lace trim round the hem stands out a little more!
xo

12 comments:

  1. I love tartan, its just everywhere at the moment which is a great bonus. I need to get my self some of them fleecy tights so I can brave beaut dresses such as this in these nippy months.

    Great post Jess

    I've just posted my first outfit post (I usually only blog about music) check it out at http://beehiveonline.blogspot.co.uk/ here, if you get a second x

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in tartan! I haven't used it much this season but every time I see it on others, I like it! I also have some fleece tights that I love to wear when the weather gets chilly, like it is right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I really like that you paired the black tights and booties! ♥b

    Brittany's Secret

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty!! That dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :)
    I love the dress in this post! I absolutely adore tartan, and I've got a few skirts of this style myself.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fleece lined tights are such a good idea! I love the dress, it looks fab on you! And the lacey bit is a lovely extra touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love tartan, one of my favourite prints, and this dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to leave a comment - I always try to return the favour, but please no 'follow for follow' comments - they will be marked as spam.
I ask that you don't leave blog links in comments, as according to Google's new rules this harms both your and my page rank. Thank you! ♥