Friday, 7 February 2014

Review: Zoejewel*

I was recently sent this beautiful necklace* from Zoejewel to share with you all; Zoejewel stock a range of beautiful jewellery from a variety of brands, with something to suit pretty much everyone. The website is easy to use, allowing you to search by brand, or by jewellery type, and filter by price and style.
ZoeJewel
Zoe Jewel Review
My necklace came in a pretty white drawstring bag printed with the Zoejewel logo, which would be perfect for storage to prevent the necklace getting scratched or otherwise damaged. It's easy to put on and fastens securely with a lobster-style clasp, meaning I'm not worrying about losing it the whole time I'm wearing it. I think this is a lovely versatile piece, which is easy to wear with both casual outfits, as I am here, or with dressier pieces; it'd offset a little black dress beautifully! I really like that it's a double-strand necklace, too, I think it works perfectly with the style.
ZoeJewel Necklace
ZoeJewel Necklace Review
I'm really happy with the quality of my Zoejewel necklace and would definitely recommend the website if you're looking for some new jewellery, either for yourself or as a gift; I particularly like the fact that there's a 'Made in the UK' section, allowing you to support British designers! Do you like this necklace? Have you heard of Zoejewel before? What's your favourite piece from the site?

xo
[*Please note this necklace was provided for review purposes; as always, all thoughts and opinions are entirely my own!]

7 comments:

  1. Pretty necklace, love it with the burgundy top too x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That would go with many outfits!
    ♥b

    Brittany's Secret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this necklace is just sooooo pretty!!!!
    Love it

    Day Dreams & Daisy Chains

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jess what a lovely post thank you and agree with the above, looks good with the burgundy top, thanks again Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Pretty and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to leave a comment - I always try to return the favour, but please no 'follow for follow' comments - they will be marked as spam.
I ask that you don't leave blog links in comments, as according to Google's new rules this harms both your and my page rank. Thank you! ♥