Saturday, 8 February 2014

Skincare Wishlist

I'm the first to admit I have a bit of a skincare problem; even more so than make-up, I love buying and trying new skincare products. From moisturisers to masks, I'm always looking for something new to aid me in my quest for perfect skin and as a beauty blogger, the number of reviews I read is quite frankly dangerous! At any given moment, my skincare wishlist could easily reach up to twenty  or thirty products, and yet I don't think I've ever shared a dedicated skincare wishlist - all that is about to change!
Skincare Wishlist
I've never tried any Elemis products but I love the sound of their Papaya Enzyme Peel for exfoliation with abrasive products. I've really liked what I've tried of The Body Shop's Seaweed range and would love to see how their Night Treatment, which is essentially a night cream, worked out with my oily skin. Similarly, I've heard only good things about Origins' High Potency Night-A-Mins and would really like to try the oil-free version to see how it fares at keeping my oily skin under control. The Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm has become something of a cult product for bloggers, which is pretty much why I'd love to try it; no way can I justify spending that much money on a cleanser, but it would be nice to give it a try! I really want to find a decent toner and love the sound of this mattifying number from Decléor, as well as the mint-green bottle being super pretty... Origins' GinZing moisturiser has been massively hyped since its release and I've love to try it as, despite being oily, my skin can tend towards the dull side. Finally, The Body Shop's new Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil is a product I'm finding really intriguing and I'd love to see how my skin gets on with it!
Have you tried any of these products? What's on your skincare wishlist currently?

xo

6 comments:

  1. Great picks - I'd love to try the Emma Harding cleansing balm, it seems absolutely amazing :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Origins Night a Mins and it is lovely, I really am a big fan of it x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to expand my skincare collection! I'm wanting to try things from Mario Badescu!
    ♥b

    Brittany's Secret

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying Ginzing recently and it's beautiful! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a sample of the Origins GinZing and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried any of these but I do love Origins Spot Remover...I think that is what it is called. It is awesome. My new favorite skin and hair care is Lush...I am loving that stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to leave a comment - I always try to return the favour, but please no 'follow for follow' comments - they will be marked as spam.
I ask that you don't leave blog links in comments, as according to Google's new rules this harms both your and my page rank. Thank you! ♥